- KLIA to TEP : 35.8km approximately 35 mins*
- TEP to KLIA : 43.0km approximately 40 mins*
- KL to TEP : 29.3km approximately 30 mins*
- TEP to KL : 31.5km approximately 30 mins*
*Subjects to traffic condition
- Putrajaya is serviced by ERL which is specially designed for the public who frequently commute to Putrajaya. You can board at either KL Sentral or any of the intermediate stops - Bandar Tasik Selatan, Salak Tinggi or KLIA. With a departure schedule of every half an hour from KL Sentral and a total journey time of 17 minutes. It is the fastest mode of public transportation. Once you have reached the station, take a NadiPutra Feeder Service Bus no. 300 or 302 to Alamanda.
- Other bus services: For a more scenic journey, bus services are available from various stations.
- Taxi: Any metered taxi to get to Alamanda from KL City Centre would only take 30 minutes.